Sunday 23 March 2008

Richard Chamberlaine

Pants. B&Q closed as apparently this is the holiest day after Christmas day in this country. Why not Good Friday? That is when Jesus dies, shouldnt we be remembering that with closed shops etc? AND I was at the beer festival that day and hadnt planned DIY so wouldnt have minded at all. Hmpf. My plan for getting the glass house sorted is now postponed til tomorrow. AND I forgot to start the meat thermometer so it didnt beep and I only realised at 67 degrees. Its bound to be all grey now. Shall try it shortly. Pants pants pants.
I forgot to keep an eye on it cause I was watching a really bad musical version of Cinderella with Richard Chamberlaine.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hello, saw this headline and thought of you....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/mar/24/wildlife.conservation1

See you at book club.

Amy ;-)

Evova said...

How funny! Our neighbour is big on birdfeeding, should let her know so she can keep an eye out...