Wednesday 5 March 2008

The future is beer

Ah spring is here. Not because the daffodils are out or that I have removed the fluffy fur wheel cover but because the beer festivals are starting.

First out: Shoreham Beer festival on Good Friday, at the Red Lion. Easter being very early this year probably means we wont be standing in shorts and t-shirts like last year. But some nice ales will warm us up.

Then: Glastonwick 2008. This year I think I will camp out there, it was such great fun just being there one evening last time and I reccon it can only get better. Just trying to work out who I can go with as JD is in Sweden then. Shall have to find a replacement man for the weekend. Not for any hanky panky, just to get the tent up.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I can lend you my man if it helps. He loves camping and beer. Unfortunately he has a wife that detests both, unless its with lemonade. The beer that is!

See you soon!

B
xx