Monday 22 March 2010

St Patricks


We went down to NYC on Wed for the St Patricks parade. It was very long. But it was a lovely sunny day so we stood patiently watching for most of the day. I got sunburned. And when I finally got my Magners I was a happy bunny indeed.

We were back down in the city yesterday when we headed in to watch the final Six Nations games with a couple of friends. It was great fun and we were back home by 9 and in bed nice and early so today we have been able to really enjoy the sunshine and warmth. Amazingly the daffodils growing by the house have gone from barely out of the ground to flowering in a week! And its hard to believe its a week ago we didnt have any power because of the horrid rain and storm.

Tonight I played my first round of golf for the year as well! I played badly but I played. And as I cant find my golf shoes I have had to get new ones (aaah poor me) and took the opportunity to get a new bag as well, my current one JD gave me when we started dating about 9 1/2 years ago. But it has hippos on the zips so its hard to not love the bag. It weighs a ton even without stuff in it which is why it needs to go.

No comments: