Wednesday 29 July 2009

White giants

The house is spooky tonight. Every room is filled with giant white boxes, everything is wrapped up except the bed and the stuff we need for the coming week. 

I hadn't realised they would go through each drawer and take out the items and put in boxes. The man who did our bedroom kept coming in asking if this or that should be packed, luckily all he found was wallets and glasses. I think.

Tomorrow its all shipped. Fingers crossed BT leaves the internet and phone on til Friday as I need to work all day. Sitting on the floor with the laptop and phone. I can pretend I am a hippy office worker.

They have also packed my vacuum cleaner so there is limited amounts of tidying I can do. Am collaring the largest dust dogs and releasing them into the wild.

No comments: