Sunday 26 July 2009

Maybe I should...: eat more veg.
I love...: JD, sleeping, reading, eating and being with friends.
People would say that I'm...: sociable but I often am just the opposite.
I don't understand...: why this move is taking so long
When I wake up in the morning...: I am normally up and atom.
Life is full of...: friends
My past is...: what made me who I am
I wish...: I was naturally sporty
Tomorrow...: we spend the day in London, fingers crossed the Septics like us.
I have low tolerance...: for time wasting, unorganised events and queueing.
I am totally terrified of...: spiders and the dark.
If I had a million dollars...: I would buy the summer house and do it up with mum and dad. And pay of our mortgage. Tell Halifax to go stuff it.
I am...: tired.
My home is...: only mine for another 4 nights.
My best friend...: will be far away when I move.
My parents taught me...: most things I know.
Every day...: I read.
My life...: is good.
If I found out my ex was gay...: I would laugh. 
Boys are...: nice but strange.
Girls are...: nice but can also be strange.
I hate people who...: annoy me. Although I quite like being righteously annoyed so maybe I dont hate them that much.
Last November...: JD lived in Sweden and I was over to visit for a week.
Hickory Dickory Dock...: no idea.
The best invention ever...: books
I love it when...: its raining so I have to stay in and read.
Sometimes I...: read Barbara Cartland.
I work...: quite hard, sometimes, but not too hard. Its just work.
GO...: HOME
God...: knows
Jesus...: glows
Buddha...: throws
My dream last night...: was drunken
My first thought waking up...: need water
Today I ate...: Double cheese burger, small fries, coke zero, pringles. One of those days.
Sometimes I swear...: quite often.
As a child, I...: used to share room with my sister.
The world could do with less...: religion

Done. Now you do.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Very good, especially the religion bit. Agree totally!