Sunday 25 May 2008

Brighton Festival

Brighton Festival is over today, I have done more this year than last which is good, but still not managed to get round any artists houses. Although that is probably good as we dont have any space for any more paintings.

Today we are going to see Augusten Burroughs, something we are quite excited by as we love Running with Scissors and his other books.

Yesterday we did the sewer tour (v good!), Friday Jarvis Cocker talking about songwriting and then a comedy show at the Udderbelly. Last week I went to the Embassy Court tour and then to a gypsy orchestra concert. Both great.

I am quite looking forward to spending the evening in my chair watching tv though. Feel like I have had too much good food, wine and company over the last couple of days so deserve a bit of mind numbing tv time. And a salad.

No comments: