Sunday 25 October 2009

Weekend


Ah its a busy month but its good that even though I am having extremely busy weeks ahead that doesnt stop me going full speed on the weekends and loving it.

So Friday night - wine and dinner with B and B.

Saturday - collected EL and J at JFK then took them to the best places in town (eeerh, not: Taco Bell and Stop&Shop) before they crashed to bed.

Sunday - NY visit: Mama Mexico (mmm best guacamole I've ever had, and J had an amaaaazing mojito) then a visit to Whitney museum and stroll down to Alice Tea Cup II where I had the most amazing Lavender Earl Grey and we all overate on mint oreo cupcake, pumpkin scone and cookies. Staggered from there down to the station and got on the train home. Lost my parking ticket and the car. Found the car after walking around for 15 min but not the ticket, so had to pay extra to get let out. Phew. Now in recliner and am knackered. Good thing I have a flight to Phx on Tue to catch up on sleep on.

No comments: