Saturday 3 October 2009

Busy busy

Quite busy at work but that is all good so nothing to worry about. More importantly busy times ahead in regards to my 'real' life outside work. So today and tomorrow I am taking it easy, tidying the apartment, talking to B, chatting with J. Tonight seeing Rufus Wainwright and the tomorrow I am thinking its time for a pedicure - blue nails this time me thinks.

Next week am off to UK - fly out Fri night and then spending weekend and Mikey & Tracey before spending Monday with B and then week with JD (oh and working). Weekend nr 2 Jenny and Jenny are coming over from Sweden so we are booked into a hotel in London and have tickets to see Wicked and lunch booked at Wild Honey and tickets to the Wallace & Gromit exhibition at Science museum.

Weekend after that EL and J comes over! Then I go to Phoenix to work for a few days before spending halloween with A. October is full of great stuff! I can rest in November, oh and at work of course.

No comments: