Saturday 8 November 2008

Farmers markets

Went to the farmers market in Shoreham today. And funnily enough quite a lot of stalls were the same as in Lewes last week. Wonder if there is a price difference?

The one stand Lewes didnt have is the Teddy's cafe cake stand. The best cakes in the world. I bought a slice of ginger and rhubarb cake - sponge cake with ginger icing and rhubarb cream in the middle. Veeeery nice.

I also got two dozen free range eggs and some free range pork chops. Lovely.

Oh and I love our wool shop. I have passed it so many times but this is the first time I have been inside. I bought some needles and am definetly going back. My grown up sized beret is coming along a treat!

1 comment:

Angela said...

The market sounds lovely! I don't do that crochet stuff myself, but my sister does a lot with it. She makes these critters she calls Gogs - because they seem to be perpetually agog. She made a key chain one today on her amadethingaday blog on blogspot. She says anyone can do it - but I don't seem to be able to!