Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Cold

It was 12 degrees in the bedroom this morning when I got up. I sleep very well in the cold but its hard to get up.

I am not going to change the heating settings to make it warmer cause I am sure this winter lark will just be temporary and soon it will be around 10 degrees again. And I cant have this changing the heating settings every other day. So I will add an extra quilt, make sure my fluffy slippers are just by the bed and the towel on the heated towel rail in preparation for the morning shower.

And I am sure its good for you (somehow) with the cold. It sure makes me appreciate the hot shower so much more. I am so so so glad we dont have a bath tub, a nice enclosed shower cubicle thingy is the way forward. But I wish we had underfloor heating in the bathroom.

1 comment:

Eva-L said...

Yes, floor heating in the bathroom would be great. Your bathroom is always cold!
Our friends have floor heating in the hallway. That's nice too.

There was an error in this gadget