Sunday 30 November 2008

Advent

I spent the weekend with Jo and Chris in Cirencester and had a great time! We spent most of Saturday doing Christmassy stuff: making saffron scones, crocheting Christmas tree decorations, knitting slippers (once washed went all fleecey!), making a Christmas tree and cooking Swedish Christmas food.

Today I have spray painted the tree green and put added lights and some nice staw decorations and its lighting up the conservatory. And Chris gave me a light thingy so I could hang my cool black paper star in the bedroom window. V nice. Oh and my advent pig (Lisa Larsson) is lit on the mantle piece with two nice bit poinsettas framing the fire place.

I have photo evidence of the weekend and will post them all for you to admire as soon as I can find the loader thingy.

No comments: