Friday 29 August 2008

Men planning




Went out for dinner last night with my friend Nicky who has a team here in Sweden that she visits a couple of times a year. It was lovely seeing her and I made sure she now knows a couple of places to eat and drink for future visits. We went to Gondolen for a cocktail (can reccommend their Carribbean Stallion) and then to Ljunggrens for dinner. We sat by the bar and either charmed the chefs or looked so starved they felt sorry for us, but we got some free sushi! V nice...

During dinner Nicky told me her boyfriend has offered to plan and arrange the outings for her birthday next week. I think she is quite brave to take him up on the offer and as its only a week away and I have heard nothing from him am wondering if I should ask what is going to happen. N told me not to offer to help as that would defeat the object. I am thinking not getting a birthday party would defeat the object as well...

1 comment:

Barb said...

Free sushi, well done! Thought you might like this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7584682.stm