Photo of Norrkoping by Lennart S Svensson from http://www.panoramio.com/photo/2198749From Mrs A
- post the rules first
- answer all the questions
- send on challenge to other bloggers
- when you have posted your answers let the person who challenged you know
Name 5 things on your to do list today:
- cut the lawn - not done due to rain
- play golf - not done due to rain
- read through material as prep for BlackBelt exam - maybe later
- turn gravlax - done
- unpack bag from visit to Sweden - started in a half hearted way
What did you do 10 years ago?
- Just started working at Amex as a temp. Probably the worst temp in the world as I spent most of my time looking for other jobs. But somehow managed to impress the boss enough to be given a permanent position after a couple of months. Had just got a flat in Malarhojden and felt very grown up and excited about living in Stockholm and not being a student any more.
Places you have lived?
- Sweden: Taby (1 mth), Norrkoping (18 yrs), Uppsala (6 yrs), Stockholm (2 yrs)
- UK: Brighton (6 yrs), Shoreham-by-Sea (2 yrs)
- Other: Copenhagen(4 mths), St Petersburg (4 mths)
Five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- pay off debts
- work less
- play more golf
- travel more
- give enough money to OG so I get to come back with all my friends as hederledamot
People you want to know more about:
- Malcom McLaren - I heard a bit of a program with him on Radio 2 when he talked about his childhood in London but missed about 2/3 and havent been able to find it as podcast or listen again or in the BBC shop.