Tuesday 26 August 2008

Grappa


CIMG0538
Originally uploaded by evafritz
I spent the bank holiday monday eating with different people, starting with Jenny and Klara for lunch, then shopping and ice cream with mum and finishing with mum and dad at a new italian restaurant in town (Porto Cervo, Timmermansgatan 38.)

I have been walking past it since it was done up ealrier this year on my way to work so on Thurdsday Gunnhild and I went there and tried them out. V good... So I went back on Monday with mum and dad and they confirm its v good.

Reasons to like it:

They offer two 'taster menues', one with 4 dishes and one with 6, which helps us customers chose.

There is a wine menu to go with the taster menu and they take turns to choose the wine so we had a different set on Thursday compared to Monday - both v v good.

The staff is mainly men in their 50's who are very charming and happy to chat and help out with ordering etc. I like being served by grownups rather than 20 year olds.

Its close to where JD lives so that makes getting back home afterwards easy.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds really delicious. Got an idea for JD as he is the testing manager. Write the following equasion into the system and then run away fast - if field "age" =/>75 application = rejected!

Miss you.

B
xx

Evova said...

See you next week! Am looking forward to coming home. Miss my house. And my friends.