Wednesday 12 December 2007

Presents

As I am more or less done with my Christmas shopping I was much cheered when I realised I had to go out and get 'thank you' gifts for some of my collegues. Popping into Waitrose I had initially planned to go for wine and chocolate but the present section caught my eye so I bought one of each more or less. My favourite was the hexagonal box with Christmas teas, with the "12 Nights of Christmas" printed across the tea bags.

Shopping and wrapping presents on company time with company encouragement is a good thing.

1 comment:

Eva-L said...

12 nights of christmas! den var till mig va? vi måste ju vara kollegor för vi har ju väldigt mycket kontakt på arbetstid. jag höll på att köpa en jesuslampa till dig idag men vet inte om du vill släpa prylar över atlanten höll jag på att skriva men riktigt så långt var det inte. och sen kanske du inte vill ha nån jesuslampa heller, men då kunde jag tagit den själv