Friday 3 August 2007

In the country


Have just spent two days with my sister and her family out in the sticks. Its August so the evenings are dark, I have no idea how they cope through winter when its pitch black.


The girls took me to the lake for a dip and to show off their diving skills. It was freezing but luckily I only had to go in once for about 20 seconds and then stand in the sun admiring their diving. Can do that.


Today I am back in Stockholm to do some washes and meet JD arriving tonight. Nice to be back in civilization.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine dark august evenings, that must be very wierd. The diving photos are very sweet, just think of how many cream cakes you can have to replenish the calories used up standing in the cold water!

xx

anna said...

åh vad jag är glad att du har mig på din lista! *fånig*