Tuesday 31 July 2007

Elias o Eva


Elias o Eva
Originally uploaded by evafritz
Had dinner with Anna tonight, met her new little boy Elias who was very charming and looked wise.

Anna's other half came back knackered from playing football and cycling to and from work and had to go to bed early without any wine, which just shows that exercise just isnt good for you.

I had lunch with Jenny at Sturehof castle, v v v nice place. We managed some shopping as well but not a lot as the sales are just too much like hard work. I like nice empty stores, dont mind paying full price as long as I can actually see what they are trying to sell me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

You both look great on the pic. Dinner at a castle sounds divine. Please keep the posts coming, makes me feel part of the adult race type thing.

anna said...

ja, han ser verkligen vis ut! och söt. vi ses snart, kram.