Monday 9 July 2007

Annoyed


Must have got out of bed on the wrong side today. In a miserable mood most day. Just been on the call with help desk and as helper #1 was useless hung up and dialled again and #2 somewhat effective so at least I know something has happened even if issue not resolved.

Should just go home and hope that I get out of bed on the right side tomorrow...

Eva-Lotta, I had rare roast beef on beef dripping fried bread, then calves liver fried (rare) with shallot onion rings and cream sauce and Cranicen for dessert. Not sure about spelling, by then I was quite full so cream, raspberries, honey and whiskey was just what I needed to push me over the edge.

3 comments:

Barb said...

You had a "reverse duvet day", when everything seems to go wrong and you would have been better staying in bed! With a large bar of chocolate and a movie for company.

Eva-L said...

Mmm, cream. I'm making another trifle tomorrow.

Evova said...

mmm trifle...