Thursday 19 June 2008

Planning

I know I am loved. I know this because of the number of people who like to plan things for me. I found this morning that my parents had planned for us to go visit my brothers summer house en route from ours. My sister had in the mean time planned to come to our summer house with kids to play with us. My aunt had planned to meet for a beer and a curry.

While all three sounds lovely I had planned to have a relaxing weekend at our friends summer house, returning to Stockholm early Sunday as I am off to the UK with the 7.05 plane Monday morning.

In the end I think what will happen is that my parents go to my brother and that my sister and kids meet us in Stockholm.

JD is also involved in all the above plans but unbeknownst to us all he was planning to watch some footie this weekend. He is now happy as the current plan does allow for this to happen.

Solution: I need to spend less time in Sweden as it makes me knackered.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Too long in the UK makes everyone think that you time in Sweden is holiday time! As you said, at least you know you're loved....

anna said...

men ju mer tid du är här, ju mer tid kommer du ju att ha att träffa alla som vill träffa dig :) tur att ni kan planera in er visit hos oss precis när ni vill!!! just let us know...