Tuesday 5 June 2007

Terry, Chris and I

Radio is the glue that holds my day together normally. Today was not a normal day.

The morning started well enough, listened to Sarah Kennedy on the way to the gym, managing to catch the Showtime slot. Terry took over for the short drive to work, but this evening for the home journey Stuart Marconi was there instead of Chris. Its just not the same, and nowhere near as good... Terry and Chris really shouldnt be allowed to be off. Maybe record some extra shows and air these if they need time off?

Other great radio 2 shows - the Wurtlizer program which I seem to manage to catch most weeks when working late. Should teach me not to work late.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I think you should listen to Chris Moyles. Sarah Kennedy is far too "Laura Ashley" for Radio.

Evova said...

Dont like Chris Moyles, too loud. Terry is nice and calm in the mornings! Try it, you might like it!

Barb said...

I will give it a go. Hopefully wont end up in a ditch after falling asleep at the wheel!

Evova said...

ok i will take the blame if you do...