Tuesday 29 December 2009

2009

Another busy year! We started of slowly, going on a cruise around the Caribbean and then visiting Edinburgh with the parents and Barcelona on our own (freezing but empty of tourists!), oh and a visit to Stockholm.

JD mooched around the house and was busy building lego and playing golf until he got himself a job in London by end of spring. About the same time I applied and got a job in the US and the calm was suddenly over - we got busy applying for visas, got almost married, got married, visited the new home town and packed up the house. The move happened early August, I moved to US and JD to East Croydon, not quite the same.

Starting a new job is always stressful and this one was no exception. Being on my own didnt help but slowly but surely I found my feet. JD came and visited and loved it. Poor man had to go back to his dull job and dull living accomodation. I went to Phoenix and to UK and to Sweden. And then it was Christmas and now JD is finally here.

My word for 2010 is 'everyday' / 'vardag'. What is yours?

No comments: