Wednesday 30 May 2007

Guilt


I have little to be guilty about compared to friends of mine with kids, they seem to have so much to be guilty about that they are almost giddy about it. Anyway, this is my guilt list currently:

I should have got my bike today. Its parked at the station since Friday when I rode it to go to the pub then got too drunk to be able to ride it back. It rained all weekend so didnt fancy walking to get it. And now its Wednesday and I am working late so deserve to go straight home and eat and watch telly and not walk into town to get bike...

I should have cancelled a hotel on time, but didnt so a late payment charge came through my expenses and I am now trying to get it covered without admitting its all my fault for being sloppy.

I shouldnt have eaten all that indian sweet I was given. Its about 50% ghee and 50% sugar, tastes divine, like sweetbread in taste but something light and fluffy almost like spun sugar in consistency. But I am working late and I did go to the gym so possibly I can have a little more.

I should have got more done today, but between meetings and emails and more meetings very little got done. And now its late and I cant be bothered, rather chat with my collegues, best conversations always takes place when most people at work have gone home.

I should call my friends more often, but I just forget. And besides they do too cause its not like I have lots of calls missed or messages on my voice mail...

I should have left Vodafone AAAGES ago, instead I stayed with them for 7 years getting more and more irate. Finally have done so and the poor man who called up to ask me why got an earful and I killed the messanger. Oops. But my new phone should be on its way (keep tracking it on DHL) - O2 here I come. I am your new cash cow. Start buying O2 shares now.

Thats it. Well apart from excersising too little, eating too much, drinking too much, not cleaning anywhere near as much as I should or the statistics on female cleaning claims, be nicer to more people. But those things are just the constant back-of-my-mind guilts I am used to ignoring.

House is quite clean as Jenny is coming to visit tomorrow! Yohoo, more over-eating and over-drinking for me.

1 comment:

anna said...

Söt bild på dig och Jennysarna! Hur är det? Jag bloggar (rätt sällan) tillsammans med min syster framför allt för att hålla kontakt med den tredje systern, välkommen in att läsa! Och kram!
/A