Thursday 31 May 2007

Day before day off

I am not working tomorrow, therefore I am barely working today. I believe it is because my brain has decided its holiday already and is busy planning what I am doing tomorrow; getting train times to London, checking out how to walk from Victoria to London eye, walking from London eye to the Savoy, good meeting places for drinks in the evening etc etc.

And I got a new mobile phone this morning so a portion of my brain is busy working out how best to transfer all the pictures, videos and other bits from old to new. Its never as easy as I think it should be considering both phones are Sony Ericsson (at least a hint of Swedishness which makes my patriotic heart beat faster).

And JD just emailed about Sweden vs Northern Ireland at Rasunda in October and we might be able to get tickets, in which case I need to sort out flights home.

All the above a lot more interesting than working.

No comments: