Monday 9 November 2009

Rude

Just back from a long day of flying. Its not fun at the best of times and when you get delays it sucks a bit more. But I made it home in the end so that is the main thing. But while queueing to get to the gate (not even boarding, pls note) a lot of people were incredibly impatient, trying to squeeze past or trying to hurry the staff up. Not clever. And so pointless. We still had to sit and wait another 20 min by the gate so what use is getting into the room 30 seconds earlier?


2 comments:

Angela said...

I wonder about those people. They are just like drivers that want to be right on the bumper of the car in front of them during rush hour traffic. What exactly is the point? I always think of the comedian who said, "What do they say when they get there? I would've been here quicker but the car in front of me had a bike rack.?!?"

Anonymous said...

I agree with you and Angela. It makes me laugh when people rush to try and get onto the flying tin can which they will be stuck on for the next few hours. That and when people want to be the first off the plane. Clearly these people are the same ones who clap when the plane nads.....

B
xxxxx